Did you say Chocolate Mousse?
- Serves 12ppl
- Difficulty Easy
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 1-3 hours
- 400 ml can coconut cream.
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder.
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup.
- 1/4 cup chia seeds.
- cacao nibs, optional.
- Fruit of you choice (we like frozen raspberries)
- Blend Chia seeds in thermomix or blender for 10 seconds on speed 4
- Place all other ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Whisk/blend ingredients together until well combined and smooth.
- Sprinkle with cacao nibs and add fruit if you like
- Chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours, or until firm.